In connection with the introduction, from May 25, 2018, of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as " RODO ") (Journal of Laws of the EU L of 4 May 2016) pursuant to art. 13 RODO below we present you with information about how we process your personal information.
Personal data administrator
The personal data administrator is click to show , as well as our Trusted Partners, i.e. companies and other entities with whom we work.
A list of trusted partners is provided below.
For what purpose do we collect your data?Cooperation with us or using our website may involve the need to provide your personal data to us. We keep confidential information from you and use it only for the purposes that we have informed you about. You have a choice - what data you want to share and what data we can use.
Data collected during registration
To use some of the functions of our website, you need to register, for example, during the registration on our forum. During this process, we ask you to provide your personal details. We need this data to provide you with the service you intend to use. If you register on the site, we will process your registration details in order to provide the services described in the site regulations.
Data collected automatically
During your visit to the site, certain data will be collected automatically. Data obtained automatically in the service:
Anonymized IP address, request URL, referrer domain name, device ID, browser type, browser language, number of clicks, amount of time spent on individual pages, date and time of using the site, type and version of the operating system, screen resolution, data collected in server logs and other similar information.
The data collected automatically is also used to study website traffic and to measure the popularity of particular materials posted on it. This data will also be used for market research. This data is collected in the Google Analytics statistics service (more below).
Other data h2>
When you provide us with data in order to conclude a contract, we will process your data in order to conclude a contract and then to execute it, if the contract is concluded. When you contact us in order to perform various activities or obtain information (eg submit a complaint) via a website, telephone or e-mail, we will need your personal data to confirm your identity and the possibility of return contact. This applies to the same personal information you previously provided. However, it may happen that due to the nature of your request or request, we will ask you for additional data. Providing this data by you is not mandatory, but it is necessary to perform the action.
The basis for processing your data
All data collected by us is processed in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected and on the basis of applicable law. The basis that authorizes us to process your personal data may be:
- legal obligation - a legitimate interest pursued by us or by a third party.
- data processing based on consent - in many cases, I will ask for your consent to the processing of personal data giving the legal basis.
- Your consent - the contract for the provision of services concluded between us.
Is the provision of data mandatory?
In the case of the conclusion and performance of the contract, we process only the data without which the contract can not be performed. You will not be able to enter or complete the contract with the data necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent, however, does not affect the lawfulness of processing by us of your personal data, which we made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Your rightsDue to the processing of your data by us, you have a number of rights. You can use them, you are entitled to:
- the right to request access to your personal data and the right to rectify it, delete it ("right to be forgotten").
- from May 25, 2018, the right to raise objections for reasons related to your situation, if I process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest. However, I will continue to process my personal data to the extent necessary, if there is a legitimate reason on my side and the right to transfer data processed in connection with the contract or based on your consent and the right to limit data processing.
- If the basis for the processing of personal data is your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of my processing of your personal data, which we have made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
The list of Trusted Partners with appropriate links to information on how they use information about users is below.
- Google - https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/partner-sites/
- Aarki - http://corp.aarki.com/privacy
- Adacado - https://www.adacado.com/privacy-policy-april-25-2018/
- Adara Media - https://adara.com/2018/04/10/adara-gdpr-faq/
- AdClear - https://www.adclear.de/datenschutzerklaerung/
- ADEX - http://theadex.com
- Adform - https://site.adform.com/uncategorized/product-and-services-privacy-policy/
- Adikteev - https://www.adikteev.com/eu/privacy/
- AdLedge - https://adledge.com/data-privacy/
- Adloox - http://adloox.com/disclaimer
- Adludio - https://adludio.com/termsandconditions
- AdMaxim - http://www.admaxim.com/admaxim-privacy-policy/
- Admedo - https://www.admedo.com/privacy-policy
- Admetrics - https://admetrics.io/en/privacy_policy/
- Adobe Advertising Cloud - https://www.adobe.com/privacy/general-data-protection-regulation.html
- AdRoll, Inc. - https://www.adroll.com/gdpr
- AdTriba - https://privacy.adtriba.com/
- advanced STORE GmbH - https://www.ad4mat.com/en/privacy/
- Adventori - https://www.adventori.com/fr/avec-nous/mentions-legales/
- advolution.control - http://advolution.de/privacy.php
- affilinet - https://www.affili.net/uk/footeritem/privacy-policy
- Akamai - http://www.akamai.com/compliance/privacy
- Amazon - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201909010
- Amobee - https://www.amobee.com/trust/privacy-guidelines
- Analights - https://analights.com/docs/analights-consent-to-the-processing-of-personal-data-en.pdf
- AppLovin Corp. - https://www.applovin.com/privacy
- AppNexus - https://www.appnexus.com/en/company/platform-privacy-policy
- Arrivalist - https://www.arrivalist.com/privacy#gdpr
- AudienceProject - http://privacy.audienceproject.com/for-users/
- Aunica - http://www.aunica.com/privacy/privacy.html
- Avocet - http://avocet.io/privacy-portal
- Batch Media - http://batch.ba/datenschutzerklarung/
- BDSK Handels GmbH & Co. KG - https://www.xxxlutz.de/ocms/privacy
- Beeswax - https://www.beeswax.com/privacy.html
- Betgenius - http://betting.geniussports.com/connextra-service-terms-conditions/
- Bidswitch - http://www.bidswitch.com/privacy-policy/
- Blismedia - http://www.blis.com/privacy/
- Bombora - http://bombora.com/privacy
- Booking.com - https://www.booking.com/content/privacy.en-gb.html
- C3 Metrics - https://c3metrics.com/privacy
- Cablato - http://cablato.com/privacy
- Celtra - https://www.celtra.com/privacy-policy/
- Centro - https://www.centro.net/privacy-policy/
- Cint - https://www.cint.com/participant-privacy-notice/
- Clinch - https://clinch.co/pages/privacy.html
- Cloud Technologies - http://green.erne.co/assets/PolicyCT.pdf
- Cloudflare - https://www.cloudflare.com/security-policy/
- Commanders Act - https://www.commandersact.com/en/privacy/
- comScore - https://www.comscore.com/About-comScore/Privacy-Policy
- Conversant/CJ Affiliate - https://www.conversantmedia.eu/legal/privacy-policy
- Crimtan - https://crimtan.com/privacy-ctl/
- Criteo - https://www.criteo.com/privacy/
- CUBED - http://cubed.ai/privacy-policy/gdpr/
- DataXu - https://www.dataxu.com/gdpr/
- Delta Projects - http://www.deltaprojects.com/data-collection-policy/
- Demandbase - https://www.demandbase.com/privacy-policy/
- DENTSU - http://www.dentsu.co.jp/terms/data_policy.html
- Dentsu Aegis Network - http://www.dentsu.com/termsofuse/data_policy.html
- Digiseg - http://www.digiseg.io/GDPR/
- DMA Institute - https://www.dma-institute.com/privacy-compliancy/
- DoubleVerify - https://www.doubleverify.com/privacy/
- Dstillery - https://dstillery.com/privacy-policy/
- DTS - https://client.adhslx.com/privacy.html
- EASYmedia - https://www.rvty.net/gdpr
- eBay - https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/member-behaviour-policies/user-privacy-notice-privacy-policy?id=4260#section12
- ebuilders - http://ebuilders.nl/privacy
- Effinity - https://www.effiliation.com/politique-confidentialite.html
- emetriq - https://www.emetriq.com/datenschutz/
- Ensighten - https://www.ensighten.com/privacy-policy/
- Essens - https://essens.no/privacy-policy/
- ESV - https://www.wizaly.com/terms-of-use#privacy-policy
- Evidon - https://www.evidon.com/resources/privacy-statement/
- Exactag - https://www.exactag.com/en/data-privacy/
- Exponential - http://exponential.com/privacy/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update
- Flashtalking - http://www.flashtalking.com/privacypolicy/
- Fractional Media - https://www.fractionalmedia.com/privacy-policy
- FUSIO BY S4M - http://www.s4m.io/privacy-policy/
- Gemius - https://www.gemius.com/cookie-policy.html
- GfK - https://sensic.net/
- GP One - http://www.gsi-one.org/templates/gsi/en/files/privacy_policy.pdf
- gskinner - https://createjs.com/legal/privacy.html
- Haensel AMS - https://haensel-ams.com/data-privacy/
- Havas Media France - DBi - http://www.centraltag.com/commercial/policy/index.action
- hurra.com - http://www.hurra.com/impressum
- IBM - https://www.ibm.com/customer-engagement/digital-marketing/gdpr
- Ignition One - https://www.ignitionone.com/privacy-policy/gdpr-subject-access-requests/
- Impact - https://impact.com/privacy-policy/
- Index Exchange - http://www.indexexchange.com/privacy/
- Infectious Media - https://impressiondesk.com/
- Innovid - http://www.innovid.com/privacy-policy
- Integral Ad Science - http://www.integralads.com/privacy-policy
- intelliAd - https://www.intelliad.de/datenschutz
- Interpublic Group - https://www.interpublic.com/privacy-notice
- Jivox - http://www.jivox.com/privacy/
- Kantar - https://www.kantarmedia.com/global/privacy-statement
- Kochava - https://www.kochava.com/support-privacy/
- LifeStreet - http://www.lifestreet.com/privacy
- Liftoff - https://liftoff.io/privacy-policy/
- LiveRamp - https://liveramp.com/service-privacy-policy/
- Localsensor - https://www.localsensor.com/privacy.html
- LoopMe - https://loopme.com/privacy/
- Lotame - https://www.lotame.com/about-lotame/privacy/
- Macromill group - https://www.metrixlab.com/privacy-statement/
- MainADV - http://www.mainad.com/privacy-policy
- Manage.com - https://www.manage.com/privacy-policy/
- Marketing Science Consulting Group, Inc. - http://mktsci.com/privacy_policy.htm
- MBR Targeting Gmbh - https://privacy.mbr-targeting.com
- MediaMath - http://www.mediamath.com/privacy-policy/
- Meetrics - https://www.meetrics.com/en/data-privacy/
- MindTake Research - https://www.mindtake.com/en/reppublika-privacy-policy
- Mobitrans - http://www.mobitrans.net/privacy-policy/
- Mobpro - http://mobpro.com/privacy.html
- Moloco Ads - http://www.molocoads.com/private-policy.html
- MSI-ACI - http://site.msi-aci.com/Home/FlexTrackPrivacy
- Nano Interactive - http://www.nanointeractive.com/privacy
- Navegg - https://www.navegg.com/en/privacy-policy/
- Neodata Group - https://www.neodatagroup.com/en/security-policy
- NEORY GmbH - https://www.neory.com/privacy.html
- Netflix - http://www.netflix.com/google-3PAS-info
- Netquest - https://www.nicequest.com/us/privacy
- Neuralone - https://web.neural.one/privacy-policy/
- Neustar - https://www.home.neustar/privacy
- Nielsen - http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/privacy-statement/digital-measurement.html
- Nordic Factory Solutions AB - https://www.bannerflow.com/privacy
- numberly - http://ads.1000mercis.com/us.html
- Oath - https://policies.oath.com/xw/en/oath/privacy/enterprise/b2bprivacypolicy/
- Objective Partners - https://www.objectivepartners.com/cookie-policy-and-privacy-statement/
- Omnicom Media Group - https://www.omnicommediagroup.com/disclaimer.htm
- On Device Research - https://ondeviceresearch.com/GDPR
- OneTag - https://www.onetag.net/privacy/
- OpenX Technologies - https://www.openx.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- Optomaton - http://optomaton.com/privacy.html
- Oracle Data Cloud - https://www.oracle.com/legal/privacy/marketing-cloud-data-cloud-privacy-policy.html
- OTTO - https://www.otto.de/shoppages/service/about/datenschutzinformation/aboutprivacyneedtoknow
- PERMODO - http://permodo.com/de/privacy.html
- Pixalate - http://www.pixalate.com/privacypolicy/
- Platform161 - https://platform161.com/cookie-and-privacy-policy/
- PMG - https://www.pmg.com/privacy-policy/
- Protected Media - http://www.protected.media/privacy-policy/
- Publicis Groupe - https://www.publicismedia.de/datenschutz/
- PubMatic - https://pubmatic.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- PulsePoint - https://www.pulsepoint.com/privacy-policy
- Quantcast - https://www.quantcast.com/privacy/
- Rackspace - http://www.rackspace.com/gdpr
- Rakuten Marketing - https://rakutenmarketing.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-policy
- Refined Labs - https://www.refinedlabs.com/datenschutz-rfa
- Relay42 - https://relay42.com/privacy
- Remerge - http://remerge.io/privacy-policy.html
- Resonate - https://www.resonate.com/privacy-policy/
- RevJet - https://www.revjet.com/privacy
- RhythmOne LLC - https://www.rhythmone.com/landing/gdpr
- RN SSI Group - https://www.valuedopinions.co.uk/privacy
- Roq.ad - https://www.roq.ad/privacy-policy
- RTB House - https://www.rtbhouse.com/gdpr/
- Rubicon Project - http://rubiconproject.com/rubicon-project-yield-optimization-privacy-policy/
- Salesforce DMP - https://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/
- Scenestealer - http://www.scenestealer.tv/privacy-policy
- Scoota - http://scoota.com/privacy-policy/
- Seenthis - https://seenthis.co/privacy-notice-2018-04-18.pdf
- Semasio GmbH - http://www.semasio.com/privacy-policy/
- SFR - http://www.sfr.fr/securite-confidentialite.html
- Sift Media - https://www.sift.co/privacy
- Simpli.fi - https://www.simpli.fi/site-privacy-policy2/
- Sizmek - https://www.sizmek.com/privacy-policy/
- Smaato - https://www.smaato.com/privacy/
- Smadex - http://smadex.com/end-user-privacy-policy/
- Smart - http://smartadserver.com/company/privacy-policy/
- Smartology - https://www.smartology.net/privacy-policy/
- Sociomantic - https://www.sociomantic.com/privacy/en/
- Sojern - https://www.sojern.com/privacy/product-privacy-policy/
- Sovrn - https://www.sovrn.com/privacy-policy/
- Spotad - http://www.spotad.co/privacy-policy/
- SpotX - https://www.spotx.tv/privacy-policy/
- TabMo - http://static.tabmo.io.s3.amazonaws.com/privacy-policy/index.html
- Taboola - https://www.taboola.com/privacy-policy
- TACTIC™ Real-Time Marketing - http://tacticrealtime.com/privacy/
- Teads.TV - https://teads.tv/privacy-policy/
- TEEMO - https://teemo.co/fr/confidentialite/
- The Trade Desk - https://www.thetradedesk.com/general/privacy-policy
- Tradedoubler - http://www.tradedoubler.com/en/privacy-policy/
- travel audience – An Amadeus Company - https://travelaudience.com/product-privacy-policy/
- TreSensa - http://tresensa.com/eu-privacy/index.html
- TripleLift - https://triplelift.com/privacy/
- True Ultimate Standards Everywhere Inc. - https://www.trustarc.com/privacy-policy/
- TruEffect - https://trueffect.com/privacy-policy/
- Turbobytes - https://www.turbobytes.com/gdpr/
- UDG - https://www.udg.de/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/privacy_policy_EN.pdf
- usemax (Emego GmbH) - http://www.usemax.de/?l=privacy
- Videology - https://videologygroup.com/en/privacy-policy/
- Vimeo - https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
- Virtual Minds - https://virtualminds.de/datenschutz/
- Vodafone GmbH - https://www.vodafone.de/unternehmen/datenschutz-privatsphaere.html
- Waystack - https://www.wayfair.com/customerservice/general_info.php#privacy
- Weborama - https://weborama.com/e-privacy/
- White Ops - https://www.whiteops.com/privacy
- Widespace - https://www.widespace.com/legal/privacy-policy-notice/
- WPP - https://www.groupm.com/mplatform-privacy-policy
- Yieldr - https://www.yieldr.com/privacy/
- ZMS - https://zms.zalando.com/#
To ensure the smooth functioning of this portal, we sometimes place small files on the user's computer (or other device) - the so-called cookies ("cookies"). The majority of large websites are doing the same.
Types of cookies
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available within the site, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website,
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of site authentication
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages (for statistical purposes we use the Google Analytics tool),
- "functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region the user comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.,
- "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests (we use the Admiral from Gemius).
What are cookies?
"Cookie" is a small text file that the website saves on the user's computer or mobile device when he browses it. This website can in this way remember for a long time the activities and preferences of the user (such as username, language, font size and other options). As a result, the user does not have to enter the same information each time he returns to this page or goes from one page to another.
user session creation - temporary cookies, deleted after the user session expires. These are the necessary cookies, allowing you to view the pages available on our website.
Legal basis: Part. 6 par. 1 point b) RODO - indispensability to perform the contract to which the User is a party
statistical - "performance", permanent cookies, are stored in the User's terminal device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are removed by the User. They help us to understand what products and content are most interesting for users using the website, thanks to which we can improve the content of our website and offer products and content better suited to the needs of potential customers.
For statistical purposes, we use the Google Analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ( "Google"). The IP addresses of website users are anonymized - we do not save your IP address. Anonymisation takes place immediately after receiving the data, before it is saved. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to the Google server and shortened there. We store data about users and events for a period of 26 months.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that is provided by Google (Google processes data) to us using cookies. Information generated by cookies about your use of the Website / Mobile Application, which you can find here: https: //policies.google.com/privacy are forwarded and saved to the Google server.
Legal basis: art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO - legitimate interest of the administrator, period of use: until effective objections are made.
If you do not agree to the Analytics data being saved, Google offers tools to manage the collection and use of certain information by Google Analytics (at tools.google.com/dlpage / gaoptout ).
profiling and targeting of ads - on our website, we and our Trusted Partners place targeted and profiled ads.
Targeting consists in determining the appropriate parameters that will allow you to reach the most interesting group of recipients, but these parameters are not very detailed. For this reason, it is possible to target advertising based on eg the choice of medium, the time of ad broadcasting or the context of its emission.
Profiling, in turn, is a way of processing personal data, which includes on the use of personal data to analyze or predict personal preferences, interests, credibility, location, behavior or movement. The use of the profiling process enables us and our Partners to personalize ads and content presented to the user in more detail.
The above information about you collected by us and by our Partners may also be used to profile ads and content outside of the Services. This applies especially to the so-called advertising networks that collect and mediate the sale of advertisements on sites with different owners. Advertising networks collect data about users from all websites cooperating with these networks and then use them to display ads best suited to the interests of the recipients.
If at the entrance to our website you have agreed to cookies and profiling, then on this page your consent will be visible in the checkbox on the top of the page. If you want to withdraw your consent to cookies and profiling, you can do it by marking the above mentioned checkbox.
Legal basis: Article 6 para. 1 lit. and). To be able to target it is necessary your individual consent, which you can at any time withdraw on this page.
- additional personal details , such as an email address, are collected only in places where the user has clearly agreed to the form by filling out the form (eg by filling out the contact form). The above data is not saved and we use it only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.
Data retention period
Your data will be processed until your consent is withdrawn, your objection is raised or until you request the deletion of data, but no longer than for a period of 3 years since your last activity on the site. Information resulting from cookies will be stored in the browser of your terminal device for a maximum period of 2 years. You can also delete them yourself at any time using the web browser settings. After the indicated time periods, your personal data will be deleted or anonymized.
In our website, we use plug-ins provided by social networks such as Facebook, Google+ Pinterest and Booking.com. Thanks to plugins, you can recommend content to your friends or share it using a social networking site.
When using these social plugins, social networks may collect your personal information. When visiting the subpage of our website where the social plugin was used, The social networking site establishes a direct connection to the browser and can download information such as your IP, regardless of whether you are currently logged in to the social networking site.
Downloaded data in relation to social plugins can only be exchanged between your browser, and the social network operator. We do not have any knowledge about the content of downloaded and transmitted data. For this reason, we recommend that you read the current tips for the protection of personal data of the social network operators indicated below.
How can I block cookies?
By default, web browsers allow the storage of cookies on the user's end device. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. Settings can be left changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies or ask the user for acceptance, every time you try to set cookies on your device.
Instructions on how to change cookie settings in your browser can be found at: http://jakwylaczyccookie.pl/jak-wylaczyc-pliki-cookies/
We recommend that you leave your cookies enabled, after turning off some of the content on ucdpoland.pl may not be available or display incorrectly.
If you would like to find out more about what they are and how cookies work, go to the website allociasteczkach.pl